Happy Monday! We had a special request for an early link party this week, since Rhonda’s piece from Ecolocalizer pertains to an amendment on the ballot tomorrow in North Carolina. If you live in North Carolina, I hope that you can make it to the polls tomorrow to get heard!
As usual, the pieces our editors shared this week range from the lighthearted to some serious business. Check it.
- Civil Rights Under Attack: North Carolina’s Constitutional Amendment One – Ecolocalizer
- Forgotten 100-150 Mile Range EV from 1959 – Gas2
- The Nope Files: Failed Anti-Veg Argument #1, ‘We Need Meat for Protein’ – Eat Drink Better
- Marketing Toxic Beauty to Girls – Feelgood Style
- How To: Mother’s Day Plant “Flag” – Crafting a Green World
- California Utilities Balk as Home Solar Producers Near 5 Percent Limit – CleanTechnica
- New Evidence of Water on Early Mars and a Climate Like the Earth’s – Planetsave
- Department of Interior Releases Draft Fracking Rules – Blue Living Ideas
Image Credit: Photo by Rhonda Winter