This week, we’ve not only got a great, curated list of stories from our sites, but we have an exciting announcement! Two of our sites–Green Business Owner and Ecopreneurist–are teaming up to bring you Important Media’s very first webinar: Win-Win Plastic Bag Reduction Strategies. We know that single use plastic bags are bad news, so how do we reduce their use? This webinar will look at how individuals, businesses, and communities can reduce plastic bag use in a practical way.
Ready for the best of the best from our sites over the last week? Read on!
- Weatherization Tips for Old Doors and Windows (That Won’t Cost You a Bundle) – sustainablog
- Seagrass Meadows Store Carbon Better Than Trees – Blue Living Ideas
- Sew Two Pairs of Shorts from One Upcycled T-Shirt – Crafting a Green World
- Green Your Summer Routine: Less Dryer, More Clothesline – Feelgood Style
- FDA Refuses to Rename High Fructose Corn Syrup – Eat Drink Better
- Sunday Streets Shines in San Francisco’s Mission District – Ecolocalizer
- Two non-toxic drain opening secrets: how to do green in home and office – Green Business Owner
- How much is an extra week and a half of vacation worth to you? – Inspired Economist
- In-Depth: Germany’s 22 GW Solar Energy Record – CleanTechnica
- Amelia Earhart’s Fate May Be Solved – Planetsave
- Enjoy Eco-Friendls Crafting this Summer with Green Crafts Kids – Ecopreneurist